Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Episode 24 - "VA loans"

VA loans are a fantastic program! With a VA loan, there is 0, yes that's ZERO, down payment! If you are a veteran, you deserve this special privilege. I would like to think I would put my life on the line for someone else, but I'm not sure I would (I hope I never find out!). Veterans, Police Officers, Firefighters, and other first responders do this every day. I'm always amazed, impressed, and extremely grateful, for what they do.

When I earned my Real Estate license, VA loans were only available to veterans and spouses. Now veterans and a co-buyer can purchase together. This may increase the buying power because the income of the non-veteran is also considered. What veterans do you know? If they don't want to move, they might be able to refinance at a great rate too.

Contact Joan Lord with Horizon Realty to make sure you keep up with the rules, regulations, and laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment