Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Episode 23 "Associate Broker!!!"

In 2016 I earned my Associate Brokers License! It was long, tiring, and expensive, but definitely worth it. The good news is that all my experience made the tests very easy. I had real life experience to use for most of the questions (does that make my clients good "Test Subjects"?). The Broker's License Exam is designed so that only 37% of applicants pass the first time, I PASSED THE FIRST TIME!!!! What a happy dance day that was 😁 😁😁

I took the class at the beach (one week a month for three months), but didn't get to enjoy the beach 😢. In class all day, work at night, and class home work kept me too busy. I did get an ocean front hotel room 😊. One of the weeks was restaurant week. I was able to have dinner at special prices, and special menus too. Health issues have plagued my friends and family for the last couple of years too. There was a LOT going on in my little corner of the world. It's time to celebrate some good news! 

Check out my website too! www.JoanLord.com

No comments:

Post a Comment