Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Episode 26 "Spider House"

Mark is a contractor that buys properties, renovates them, and sells them for a profit. He's a great contractor and knows what needs to be done to make buyers happy. I don't want to stereotype contractors. I know very feminine (and female) contractors. But my thoughts of a contractor is of a large, burly, strong, invincible man. I got a call one day from Mark asking to have an exterminator sent to the property. Apparently there are spiders in the property and Mark can't go back in until ALL the spiders are gone. There are SO MANY SPIDERS in the property that I don't notice them. I have to actively search for the spiders! We each have our "things" and Joan Lord with Horizon Realty will help you with yours!

Contact Joan Lord when you are ready to renovate and sell

No comments:

Post a Comment