Friday, February 3, 2012

Episode 15 "Helper"

When your schedule changes minute by minute, you never know where you are going to be, or with whom (or is it who? or what?). Are you one of my lucky clients that had Anna with us? She has "helped" me show off the benefits of a large yard many times. She never gets to go in the homes, but she really loves showing the yards. You never know (actually I would warn you in advance) when Anna will be with me.

When you come in my office, don't knock. Apparently if you walk in, you are ok, but if you knock, you are not really supposed to be there. Anna turns into something different if you knock. She loves visitors and I try to bring her in the office around the first of the month because some of the tenants bring in their rent (instead of mailing) just to visit with her.

Anna is a mutant Rhodesian Ridgeback. I say she's mutant because this dog breed is only supposed to get to about 70-90 pounds (male). She's about 150 and outweighs many people! I have an album devoted to her on my Facebook page. www.Facebook.com/JoanLord  Be my "friend."

Contact Joan Lord with Horizon Realty to star in your "Episode."

No comments:

Post a Comment