Friday, January 27, 2012

Episode 14 - "The Bloody Kitchen"

Chrissy loves older homes. She didn't want to go and see this one, but from our discussions, I knew this house would be perfect for her. We parked out front, but the lockbox was on the back door. It was pouring down rain (why do so many posts have something to do with weather?). The gutters on the house needed to be replaced and the water was extra heavy in the small walkway between the houses. Because of this, I had my head down and was walking very fast. SLAM! I briskly walked right into the neighbors window air conditioner. I'm nothing if I'm not totally professional, so I finished walking to the back door holding my head. Chrissy got in the back door and immediately started exclaiming her love of the built in cupboard in the kitchen, skipping through the house (holding her nose because of the stench), talking about the wood floors, high ceilings, pocket doors, large rooms, and there's even a bath on the main level! Woo Hoo! she exclaimed while dancing through the house. I love this house! FINALLY she comes back in the kitchen. Yes Chrissy, I still have blood spurting profusely (not really) from my head and I'm running out of tissues. Thanks for your concern (I say with my best professional sarcasm). No, I didn't need stitches, and yes, she bought the house!

Contact Joan Lord with Horizon Realty to star in your "Episode."

No comments:

Post a Comment