Friday, December 2, 2011

Episode 7 - "Dress for Success!"

I remember the days of the "Power Suit." Now that the holidays are here, I'm reminded of the cocktail dresses, tuxedos, and sparkling jewelry.

Most people don't realize how difficult it is to dress as a Real Estate agent. I need to be taken seriously, but I need to be approachable too. I also remember my showing instructions "bring a screwdriver, remove the board from the back of the house to gain entry." Seriously? I once wore pantyhose and heals to walk through a cornfield. Neither shoes nor hose made it out alive. My favorite dress was not a good choice to climb the ladder to get to the top of the barn. Fortunately I was able to clean the dress.

Ready to look at that million dollar home? I will meet you in my "dress for success," typically flat shoes and pants.

Contact Joan Lord with Horizon Realty to star in your "Episode."

No comments:

Post a Comment