Friday, October 21, 2011

Episode 2 - "The Haunted House"

Dean & Donna wanted a one level house. They really preferred to be out in the country too. I found one to look at in Burkittsville. This was long before the "Blair Witch" was heard of. We were in an older home (much older), talking. The front door was open and there was a nice breeze coming IN the house. Suddenly the front door slammed shut! AGAINST the wind! I thought I was joking when I told Dean & Donna that the ghost wanted them to stay. Little did I know that we would find out later that there was a ghost in the house. The ghost would occasionally move pictures around and throw things in the basement. This is why the current owners were selling. Dean & Donna decided to leave the "island" of Frederick and move to the Eastern Shore!

Contact Joan Lord with Horizon Realty to star in your "Episode."

No comments:

Post a Comment