Friday, March 16, 2012

Episode 20 "Lead the Way"

Barbara was so excited to finally see her dream home! It came on the market after we started looking at houses. Could it really be as wonderful as she imagined? This was looooong before (am I that old?) pictures were on the computer. When I first started selling homes, it felt uncomfortable to lead the way into the house. After all, isn't it polite to allow your client to enter first? "Friendly" dog Fester made an example of my rude behavior. I was never so happy to be wearing boots as I was the day Fester attacked my foot as I tried to enter the home. Little dogs sure can make a lot of noise and really scare the "stuff" out of you!

We never did see that home. But, Barbara and her family have been very happy in the home we found. 16 years later, they are still there.

Contact Joan Lord with Horizon Realty to star in your "Episode."

No comments:

Post a Comment